Bleach Neverending stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Latest topics
» Well Folks
Hinrichten (demons) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm by Jeff

» I am here Upon Request and Bordom
Hinrichten (demons) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 am by Jeff

» Guess Who. ^^
Hinrichten (demons) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 am by Jeff

» Attendence
Hinrichten (demons) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 am by Jeff

» inRPG Equipment & Tiering Up WiP
Hinrichten (demons) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 am by ケーブル

» Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FINISHED
Hinrichten (demons) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 pm by ケーブル

» Character Listing (1/15/2012)
Hinrichten (demons) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:51 pm by -Yuuki-

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Hinrichten (demons) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 pm by Jeff

» Valentino [Arrancar] Commandante, the Grievous of Bleach
Hinrichten (demons) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 pm by Jeff

Affiliates
free forum

Hinrichten (demons)

Go down

Hinrichten (demons) Empty Hinrichten (demons)

Post  Jeff Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Sense: The Sense is the Hinrichten's one and only weapon. This blade is their source of power, without it, they are weak. Unlike a shinigami's zanpakuto, they do not have to release it to activate its powers. Their powers are always in activation as long as they are holding their sense. Just like a shinigami, the Hinrichten have two releases of their Sense the Primary and Final. The Sense looks like a regular sword and can come in any shape or size. Once their Sense is released, the blade and all of its powers become a part of them and they are left without a weapon.

Powers: The Hinrichten are not melee fighters considering they do not have a weapon to hold. However, what they lack in melee, they make up for in reiatsu abilities. Their powers are tapped into by merely thinking what they wish to do.

Schirmen: Literal translation is "shield". This ability works much like an arrancar's hierro, but stronger. An aura is formed around their entire body, but is only activated after released their Sense. The concentration of the Schirmen is focused at the hands allowing them to block blades. The Schirmen is inpenetrable in this area as well. However, since it is so strong at the hands, the rest of the body is weaker. The Schirmen still protects from attacks, but is easily pierced. The rest of the body's Schirmen is exactly the same strength as a hierro and depends on the strength of the Hinrichten.

Blinken: This ability is the equivalent to a shinigami's shunpo or an arrancar's sonido.

Sperre: This ability allows the Hinrichten to open up gates in order to travel through the different worlds or for just quick travel within a world. Their portals are miniature versions of the gate of hell where the flames that come from the gate are what allow them to move freely from place to place.

The Hinrichten were not created in a lab like the bount, no, the Hinrichten were born naturally through the circle of life. Whenever a human dies, they become a plus. Whenever a human committed sins in their life and were purified by the zanpakuto of a shinigami after death, the gates of hell open and drag them into its fiery pits. After entry, the flames give these pluses powers. These pluses then become known as the Hinrichten. The Hinrichten are in everyway evil and have no good intents whatsoever. The first Hinrichten was discovered in 1000 B.C. but had been left alone until recently. With the increase in sinners in the world, more and more Hinrichten are born, bringing them to the attention of Soul Society. They are the new threat, making the lives of Soul Society even tougher. The Hinrichten cause chaos and trouble wherever they go.

The Hinrichten are not easy to find given that they look like an ordinary human. What gives them away is the hollow-like reiatsu that they emmit. They carry a blade the resembles a zanpakuto, but the powers are quite different. Their blade does not contain an inner spirit or lock a part of their power away. Their blade is merely an extension of their power. They are capable of using all of their powers in its sealed form. However, they must release their blade in order to use their powers fully. Their blades are called Senses. Just like a zanpakuto, the Senses have a call out in order to release their abilities.

Jeff
Admin

https://bleachnes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down