Bleach Neverending stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Latest topics
» Well Folks
Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm by Jeff

» I am here Upon Request and Bordom
Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 am by Jeff

» Guess Who. ^^
Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 am by Jeff

» Attendence
Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 am by Jeff

» inRPG Equipment & Tiering Up WiP
Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 am by ケーブル

» Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FINISHED
Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 pm by ケーブル

» Character Listing (1/15/2012)
Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:51 pm by -Yuuki-

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 pm by Jeff

» Valentino [Arrancar] Commandante, the Grievous of Bleach
Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 pm by Jeff

Affiliates
free forum

Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music)

Go down

Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music) Empty Captain Tazuma Koshi( Shinigami master of sound and music)

Post  Captain Tazuma Koshi Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: [Your character's name]
True Age: [What is their real age?]
Sex: [Male or Female]
Personality: [Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
Fears: [What does your character fear most? Must have 3]

Character Appearance

Height: [How tall is your character]
Weight: [How much does your character weigh]
Physical Traits: [What do they look like? Face, skin color, etc. Pictures are acceptable.]
Clothing: [What does your character wear]
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in terms of kidou, shunpo, zanjutsu, etc?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in terms of kidou, shunpo, zanjutsu, etc?]

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: [What does your zanpakuto look like sealed]
Spirit’s Name: [What is the name of your zanpakuto]
Spirit’s Appearance: [What does your zanpakuto's spirit look like]
Spirit’s Personality: [How does your zanpakuto's spirit behave]
Inner World: [Where does your zanpakuto's spirit live]
Kidou: [What kidou does your character know? Please refer to the kidou limits thread before choosing]

Shikai

Call Out Command: [What do you have to say to activate your shikai]
Appearance: [What does your shikai look like]
Abilities: [What powers do you gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Bankai

New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name? Ex: Tensa Zangetsu, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, etc.]
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]

Go

Captain Tazuma Koshi

Back to top Go down