Bleach Neverending stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Latest topics
» Well Folks
Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm by Jeff

» I am here Upon Request and Bordom
Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 am by Jeff

» Guess Who. ^^
Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 am by Jeff

» Attendence
Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 am by Jeff

» inRPG Equipment & Tiering Up WiP
Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 am by ケーブル

» Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FINISHED
Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 pm by ケーブル

» Character Listing (1/15/2012)
Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:51 pm by -Yuuki-

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 pm by Jeff

» Valentino [Arrancar] Commandante, the Grievous of Bleach
Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 pm by Jeff

Affiliates
free forum

Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum

Go down

Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum Empty Rules for RP and Xat/Chat/Forum

Post  Jeff Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Ok here are the basic rules.

CHAT/FORUM RULES

1.No flaming trolling or spamming of any kind, 1st offense is being bitched out by yours truly and warned/kicked 2nd offense banned for a day.3rd offense you get a 1 way ticket the hell out of here.
2.No racial talk or Sexuality I don't care if he or she is lesbo homo Hetero or fetishist they are fucking humans and if I see it I will kick your ass off.No nigger or cracker shit either,1st offense kick and bitched out. 2nd offense Banned and bitched out some more. 3rd offense Buh bye.
3.No disrespecting staff they are human fucking beings and will not meet your every whim nor do I expect them to.They will do what they need to do when thye have the time they are busy people and if you are caught disrespecting them there will be issues that could result in a kick or ban.
4.I don't mind cursing or Sex talk but don't be an inconsiderate asshole or I will shut you up...
5.Ok I don't mind you having a relationship with someone here but don't bring is drama here because if you do I will be a pissed off owner.
6.We speak English here so if you try to be an asshole and speak "lik dis cuz u cn" I will boot your ass kpeash?
7.Use a cool thing called R.E.S.P.E.C.T Ya that somes everything up.

RP rules.

1.No godmod or be put through the "Jeffs academy of RP" not fun.
2.No Metagaming same consequences as the godmod no fun.
3.100 words a post bare minimum.
4.No Powerplaying or Jeffs RP academy will have a new student.
5.Have fun.

Jeff
Admin

https://bleachnes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum